Monday 24 June 2013

CONFIRMED GLASS: Kamry X9 Protank Clearomizer - $6.92

....its Fasttech


Pro Tank vs Kamry X9
Pro Tank vs Kamry X9(left)

Kamry X9 Protank


I was very resistant putting these up because I was unsure about the materials.  The good people over at ECF have confirmed that these are glass.   I was under the assumption they were plastic tanks.  Knowing they are glass -  I can say this is a FANTASTIC deal and if you were hesitant buying these - don't be.  It is unclear if Protank heads work on these, but either way Kamry will release their own replacement heads.  Word is these are bigger about 4ml.

I try to verify everything before I put it up, I don't want people buying something - and getting something completely different.



WHERE: http://www.fasttech.com

$6.92

ECF THREAD ABOUT THEM: HERE 


submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment